Thursday, July 12, 2012

Vacation Picture Post :)


I was going to add pics of my vacations right into the vacation post i have already done, but, i realized how huge that would make it, so i decided to give them their own. For this one, I will do Jackson Hole and San Fransisco. Disneyland I will give its own too since it was a week long and we took a ton of pics. ;D Ok, so, Jackson Hole pics will go first:

At the Elk Preserve

My sister Alli and her friend Leia.



Under the Antler Arch

We mainly went to Jackson to relax and just get away, to we really didn't take a ton of pics while we were there. Now on to my great girls trip with my mom and sister Alli in San Fransisco!
At Alchatriaz Island



In side a jail cell


The dental office where my Grandpa Spurrier worked
Back office where they grabbed one tool at a time.

We got a private tour. :)


We also went to Haight-Ashbury street and saw some really cool wall designs that I wanted to included just because i thought they were pretty cool.


 Hope you all enjoy these pictures. I had a lot of fun posting them and looking at them all again myself! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers