Friday, August 13, 2010

Engagement and Bridal pics!

I am very excited because i have scheduled the date for Nick and I's engagement pictures. I know it may be dorky, but when i was younger, one of the main reason i was excited to someday get married was to get to do engagement pics. I always loved looking at the ones my parents would get, and now I'm so excited that i finally get to do my own! Plus, it will just be super to have tons of professional photos of Nick and I to have forever. We are doing them on Sept. 9 around 5:30 at the Jordan International Peace Gardens, which are super beautiful! Haha now all we have to do is decide on what we are going to wear for the pictures. Ooo decisions, decisions.... Oh ya and on Aug. 7 i also did some early bridals with a family friend; her name is Rachael Nelson She is a great photographer and is now trying to start up her own photography buisness. She needs more pictures for her website, so I agreed to do some bridals with her for fun to help her out. She isn't the photographer i am using for my wedding because i already had someone before i knew she was doing it, but she does an awesome job and i would have gladly used her. We did the pictures at the Capital and i can't wait to see them all once she edits them and sends me a cd. : D It was really great to get to wear my wedding dress already and see how i look in it all done up. It was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers