Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bridesmaid Stuff :)

So on Thursday i went to Modest By Design and officially ordered all my bridesmaid dress! I am so excited to have that checked off! They will take about 9 weeks to be ready and arrive and should get here on October 1 about. Its perfect timing because it gives plenty of time for any needed alterations, plus my maid of honor Sadie gets home from her mission Oct. 19, with time to spare for any alterations she may need. In case you are wondering or can't remember, the dress i went with is the dress i posted a picture of in an earlier blog, the red one with the black waist, though of course mine won't be red, but green.  I also got the black birdcage veils ordered for them and they should be in around Sept. 6 i believe. I was able to bring one home already, but the others had to be ordered be cause they had no more in stock that day. I know need to decided if i want them to have the same shoes or not really care. I definitely want them all to have black, closed-toe shoes, but i think as to the design and stuff I'll just let them get whatever they want, from where-ever they want. Since they are black and not a color, and black goes with everything, its not really that big of a deal. I'm also thinking i want them to wear simple pearl jewelery (earrings, necklace, and a bracelet) as their accessories. Its still a work in progress with the jewelery though so I'll let ya know when i reach a final verdict. Also, i am meeting with the photographer tonight for all the final signings and deposit, so that will be official taken care of as well. Now onto other important stuff such as the cake! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers