Friday, August 20, 2010

Dress fitting

On wed. (Aug. 18) I had my first dress fitting. I was super excited! Because my shoes are fairly tall, nothing needs to be done with my hem which is nice. The major thing that needs to be done, is that the jacket that came with my dress is shear, and because i am going to wearing garments once im married, i have to get the jacket lined. They are also making it so the dress can have a bustle on the back, so that i can pull up the train while at the reception. It will take about 8 weeks for all this to be done, so i should get my dress back around Oct. 8th. : ) I am excited to then do my bridals in Oct, because it will look even more like fall then when it just barely starts to in Sept. I can't wait for it to be finished so i can see what it looks liked with a new jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers