Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another check on my To-Do list!

Hey everyone! Haha wedding plans have been so crazy now that its so close, so quite a bit of time has passed yet again since my last post. Ok so since i last wrote, i have been able to tick a bunch more stuff off my to-do list. I compiled a list of everyone we were inviting, and then picked up all the invites. I have gotten them all addressed and sent, which is so great to have done! I also went with Nick on Oct. 19 ( the day my bff got home from her mission in Chile!) and we got our marriage license. I also finally got my endowment session scheduled and found a date for my ward bridal shower. : ) 
Around the 2rd week in Oct. i had my bridal picture session, which went great! There are so many amazing pics to choose from to show at the reception! Haha not sure how i can narrow it down! (Though i am actually working on doing just that this week and need to have the list to the photographer by this weekend.) Oh i also finished getting all the pics of me and Nick for the montage as well as selecting the music that i want to go with it, as well as getting it delivered to Pete (my photographer). I have ordered all my flowers as well (which are going to look so amazing, and got the menu for the reception all ordered as well.
Also, i got all the bridesmaid dresses altered, including Sadie's, though she didn't get home til the 19. The lady did an amazing job and was so fast, which is great because then i didn't worry about getting them in time. Haha the only thing i'm really worried about now, is if i took to long in finally ordering the photo sign in book and if it can be done and shipped in just 2 weeks...Hopefully it can or there is someway to rush order it. Either way, i definitely need to get that done asap! I also still need to decide on all the music i want for the half hour of dancing. Not to worried about that though cause it only takes like 5 min to make a wedding play-list and load it on an ipod. So thats what ive accomplished in oct. I will try if i can to update again before the wedding to let you all know how everything came together! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers